Last updated: June 1, 2018
Bucketlist ("us", "we", or "our") operates bucketlist.org and bucketlistrewards.com (the "Site"). This policy informs you how we collect and use Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- When creating an account on our Site, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email address ("Personal Information").
- User-Generated Content: as you use the site, you may choose to post personal content such as comments, goals, and stories.
- Log Data: We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site,such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, and the time and date of your visit. Additionally, we keep logs and contextual data about errors that may occur.
- Analytics: we use third party services such as Google Analytics to collect aggregate data of how you use the site’s features.
- Communication: we use third party services such as Sendgrid, Intercom, and Stream.io to communicate with you through email and on-site notifications.
- We use Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site.
- Your user-generated content is visible to other Site users at your company, but not to any users from other companies, nor on the public internet. Exceptions:
- You may choose to make a goal private, in which case it is visible only to you.
- You may choose to make a goal public, in which case it can be viewed by anyone.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with product updates, enhancements and to improve the product. We give you the ability to unsubscribe from any marketing communications we send.
- Your information is stored for as long as your company’s account is active. If your company deletes their account, all data will be destroyed in 30 days or less.
- If you delete your personal account, we delete all your personal information that is not needed for business / accounting purposes (i.e. points/DreamCoins given, recognitions given).
- We keep backups of data so it can be restored if needed. Old backups are periodically removed.
Unit 1812 - 1177 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC Canada V6E2K3