Last updated: May 07, 2020
- Bucketlist.org - public website at https://www.bucketlist.org. See the terms and conditions here about this specific website.
BucketlistRewards inc ("us", "we", or "our") operates bucketlist.org private platform (the “Site’) and other Service/Applications/Platforms (the "Integrations") used by this platform.
The integrations include, but not limited to, the following:
- Android application
- iOS application
- Outlook add-in
- Gmail add-on
- Slack integration
- MS Teams integration
This policy informs you how we collect and use Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and Integrations.
By using the Site and Integrations, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- When creating an account on our Site or Integrations, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email address ("Personal Information").
- User-Generated Content: as you use the Site and Integrations, you may choose to post content such as recognizing a colleague or commenting.
- Log Data: We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or Integrations, such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site and Integrations that you visit, and the time and date of your visit. Additionally, we keep logs and contextual data about errors that may occur.
- For Site and Integrations operations, we use third party services such as Sendgrid for email management and Stream.io for notifications.
- When serving animated GIF, we use Tenor.
- We use Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and Integrations.
- Your user-generated content is visible to other Site and Integrations users at your company, but not to any users from other companies, nor on the public internet.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with product updates, enhancements and to improve the product. We give you the ability to unsubscribe from any communications we send.
- Your information is stored for as long as your company’s account is active. If your company deletes their account, all data will be destroyed in 30 days or less.
- If you delete your personal account, we delete all your personal information that is not needed for business / accounting purposes (i.e. points/coins given, recognitions given).
- We keep backups of data so it can be restored if needed. Old backups are periodically removed.
1930 Pandora Street
Vancouver, BC Canada V5L0C7